Prewedding Photo Collage

             

                 Today, I’d like to share with you one of my favorite sessions from last year, one of Anas and Desy. In Mount Bromo. Do you know where that is? Well, all Indonesians should be proud, because the beauty of our country is just wow. Like beyond words kind of wow. I was even surprised myself, because although I have heard of Bromo since I was a little kid, I didn’t expect to see its overwhelming beauty. It may be quite challenging to get there, but it’s totally worth it. Take a look at these and tell me you know what I’m talking about.

Anas and Desy, thanks for taking me here. I know for sure that I’d keep my eyes open for other hidden jewels in my home country from now on.







      
"Relationships, its a journey. Sometimes, it doesn’t even matter to which direction you are headed towards, because the adventure lies in the how you go about getting there. You might even find yourself lost along the way. You might encounter some tough obstacles, or walk on some rocky roads. You might even get hurt. But the beauty of the relationship is really in your unity. It’s when your hand never lets go of hers despite all that you go through. It’s when you support each other along the way. Because most of the time, in relationships, the results don’t matter as much as the process of getting there. Fall deeper in love. Learn to respect each other. Be in unity. And I promise you, your journey will be so much sweeter.


I’d like to share with you also today, some pictures we took of this loving couple - so loving that you just gotta fall in love with them instantly. Anas and Desiree, you two are one of a kind. Keep loving on each other and enjoy your sweet, sweet journey."


             


The Wedding Of Anas & Desy


 
Copyright 2014 Fajri Ardian Official Site. All rights reserved.

facebook